Sunday 6 July 2014

Introduction

The box to the right tells you where my interests lie. The purpose of this blog is to share the results of my experiments with graphic art packages to illustrate the hot alpha male.

I like to imagine and illustrate characters and situations which which I find, err, "stimulating". For me, that normally means two muscular males trying to rip each other's heads off but anything that involves a celebration of virility and masculinity will also do it.

Mostly, I don't bother with settings or the finer points of lighting and textures - partly because they're not the main thing for me and partly because I often don't know how! There are plenty of people much better at this than me and I know I only use a fraction of what the packages can do but even learning this much through trial and error has made my head hurt.

For me, it's all about the bodies, the situations and the motivations.

The first few here are inspired by a real professional wrestler I'd better not name in the light of how the story line develops but who I find seriously attractive.

To begin with, enjoy his very nice upper torso...








and rear.....







1 comment:

  1. So excited i found your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muscles and fighting are me greatest passions!!! It's tough to find fellow muscle fight enthusiasts with a platform!
    Congrats and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete